Rando© Machine, a pioneer leading the way into the future of air laid technology, who began designing and manufacturing air laid Feeders/Webbers and other supporting machinery in 1949. Today, Rando offers world-class innovative fiber preparation and web formation machines that process and create high quality webs from the widest array of natural and synthetic fibers.
FIBER PREPARATION AND WEB FORMATION MACHINES
Globally recognized, Rando compliments its state-of-the-art web formation by adding fiber preparation equipment such as:
- Bale Breakers
- Volumetric Reserves
This offers a more effective approach to fiber applications.
Rando’s on-site Laboratory Testing Facility allows customers to:
- Experience Rando’s air laid environment.
- Test, experiment and innovate with various fibers, fiber blends and processes to improve current products and create new offerings.
- Out-source and contract Rando’s test lab as a long term resource.
REPLACMENT PARTS / SERVICE
Rando keeps you up and running at peak performance with its highly technical replacement parts and services team.
Protect your performance with original replacement parts manufactured by Rando for every Rando machine, even vintage models. In addition, Rando offers reclothing/rewiring of wired rolls, using the original roll for your Rando rolls.
Rando’s highly trained technicians provide service globally, offering:
- On-site performance evaluations
- Installation of new machines
- Machine upgrades and retrofits
- On-site maintenance
REPLACMENT PARTS / SERVICE
Rando is proud to announce the launch of its new product – the Rando™ Shredder Waste Reducer / Refiberizer; designed to refiberize and reclaim excess finished material produced from a nonwoven line.
The Rando™ Shredder Waste Reducer / Refiberizer is outfitted with state-of-the-art technology to break down edge trimmings into small, uniform tufts that can then be reintroduced to production and blended to create a finished product.
- Material travels down a textured conveyor.
- The edge trimmings are distributed into the feed rolls.
- The feed rolls tightly pinch the fibers, and distribute them into the shredder’s main cylinder.
- The main cylinder, equipped with more than 1,500 bear claws, shreds the fiber into uniform tufts, which are transported back into the production line by vacuum fans.
Customers report that excess material trimmed from the finished products take a heavy expense on their organizations — outside services are hired to remove and dispose of the excess material. A Rando™ Shredder Waste Reducer / Refiberizer eliminates this expense and refiberizes the excess fiber so it can be blended into their finished product.
Bottom Line: The Rando™ Reclaim Shredder provides an attractive option for manufacturers looking to save money and improve environmental practices, creating a more efficient and environmentally sound practice for the organization.